Sunday, February 7, 2010

Answer that My Valentine

Omg!!?? Am I in love?? I want to see her into the eyes. I want feel her hand in mine. I want to see her smile in the morning as she gets up. I want to sing a song in the night till she sleeps. I want to walk on her footsteps on the beach. Beyond all this I want to see you happy.

Omg!!?? Whats happening to me? There are too many I wants in that. Why is my mind not getting confused in this matter? Why is everything so clear for me? Is my mind playing games with me? Why am I asking these many questions to myself? Am loosing my self.

One thing I want to tell you people on a serious note is that…………….ohh god I forgot. If I remember it i will post it in the future.

Btw Take lite!!! Bindass!!!

P.S. you wont die if u fall in love. Am the Living proof :)

6 comments:

  1. refreshingly routine... yet again.. refreshing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are many many more things tht u need ta mention :D u can take my help if u want to :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what you need is one bottle 100% proof alcohol, You will get all the answers!!
    Cheers, all the best :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat i get after that is disgust but nt answers

    ReplyDelete
  5. lollzzz....... living legend..... yey!!!!

    ReplyDelete