Sunday, February 7, 2010

why this one first?

Dream? What actually is my dream I never knew. People around me talk what they want to be, how their life would change if they get it, how happy they would be. But I never had such a thought in my life. So I asked myself why?

I haven’t got an answer till now. It’s been three years and still counting.

I have been thinking is not having a dream such a bad thing? Well I don’t think so. According to me having a tunnel view approach to life is so boring that you would lose interest in it in about one or two years of time. Having short term dreams are much more interesting.

The best dream I had was in my 11th when I dreamt of a day when we will know the true form of God :P. FYI I with a few friends of mine have started a moment. The UNFUCK MOMENT. Please read about that in the upcoming posts. Now why did I bring out this topic? See this is what a confused mind will get you into.

Never mind leave it. Take lite!! Bindass

P.S. Dream on :P

1 comment:

  1. PS : dreamon(aerosmith) rocks
    so u better start dreaming :D :P

    ReplyDelete